Tuesday, August 10, 2010

riding bikes on a tuesday

I wasn't feeling well today. I laid down at 12:30 to try to sleep it off and woke up at 4:15 groggy and feeling like crap. I texted my wornderful hubs and asked him to pick Kaden up and promptly fell back to sleep. Awhile later I work up to Jeff tip toeing into the room with a plate of pad thai from Noodles in Co. Have I mentioned how awesome he is?
Anyway. I wanted to write down some Kaden words. He, for some reason, has made up some substitutions for common every day words. I guess he thinks the English language is a  bit boring at times.
Kin-  this means 'thank you' he says it with much emphasis. Oh Kin mama, Kin for the spiderman toy.
Ga- This means 'glasses' I think this is more to do with the fact that he has trouble with his S's. The only other one that I can think of right now is that instead of saying 'i love you' he says 'you too!' Even if he's saying it first. I know there are more..I just can't think of them now.
Jeff's dad just stopped over to take a look at our sink and since Jeffie had already fixed it we all went on motorcycle rides instead.


well, everyone except this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment