Wednesday, August 11, 2010

             Have you ever come across something that just fit your life so perfectly at that it felt like it was there just for you?
Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither store house nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? If you then are not able to do the least, why are you anxious about the rest? luke 12:22-26
I came across this very randomley as I was walking out the door this morning. I'm not sure what a cubit is, but I know how much worrying gets done in this household, so I guess if worrying DID get you one, I would know it. (yes, I know. CRAZY run on sentence.) Especially since it seems to make you taller, if I'm taking the word 'stature' correctly. I definitly would know then. Anyway. How can life seem anything but sweet when you've got this going on in your living room??
                                                                            
                                         
                                                                  
                                                                        
                                                                      

2 comments:

  1. I always thought that was "consider the sparrow..." but the meaning is the same. It is a jewel of a verse. I heartily agree.

    Oh...and, love the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Jeff are raising quite an awesome little dude...that picture is freakin' great!

    ReplyDelete