Friday, January 14, 2011

First Post Ever.


Kaden and I went camping with my parents in Pentwater. Usually we go for a week but Kaden and I went up for two days and one night.  It was amazing for both of us. We got to spend alot of time together with no time restraints and nothing on the agenda besides making our way to the beach. We started out our day by going  to a restaurant in Hart called the Pink Elephant for breakfast.  Kaden loves the show Babar and thought that Babar was there. They were super busy and it took a long time to order and to get our breakfast. They were generous with the coffee, however, and I was vibrating in my seat while I colored with Kaden. We sat on stools at the bar and I was worried about Kaden falling off but he did very good, I believe he felt like a 'big kid'. On our way back, driving through the middle of nowhere (seriously, this town is small!) I was surprised to see a plane parked on the side of the road. Kaden LOVES airplanes and helicopters and was excitedly shouting from the back seat. I pulled over and we walked over to the airplane. It was from WWII and on display as a memmorial. It was pretty hot out and the wings kept creaking and really creeped my out. I took some quick pictures while Kaden looked around and then we got out of there. We then went over to the beach and spent a lovely afternoon there. Karin took a bunch of pictures so I'll hopefully be able to post some soon. Kaden and I are going back tomorrow just for the day. I probably wont be able to post tomorrow, but I'll try for Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan and Jeff. Good luck with your new blog, it looks Great. I enjoyed your first post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! he got the first comment!! ♥ it does look beautiful. You will have to educate me on how it's done :)

    ReplyDelete